moderated Re: JAWS2022.2110.60 Update Download Link + What's New

crayton Benner

I will have to keep on trying.

On Nov 22, 2021, at 21:00, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

I just tried JAWS 2022 and JAWS 2021 on images in Informed Daily Delivery and it is working as usual for me. ----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS2022.2110.60 Update Download Link + What's New

Yes. It’s broken here too. It’s a bug at the moment.

On Nov 22, 2021, at 20:38, Rod <rodalcidonis@...> wrote:

They actually broke picture smart in this release, which is  a feature I rely on extensively to check USPS mail. When you perform a insert space bar and letters P and Shift C, it says image is not a picture. This was working just fine.
I am going to try same in a mail app that is not Outlook and see if the experience is the same.
Rod,