moderated Re: JAWS2022.2110.60 Update Download Link + What's New

crayton Benner

I will have to keep on trying. 

On Nov 22, 2021, at 21:00, Loy <loyrg2845@...> wrote:

I just tried JAWS 2022 and JAWS 2021 on images in Informed Daily Delivery and it is working as usual for me. ----- Original Message ----- 
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 8:40 PM
Subject: Re: JAWS2022.2110.60 Update Download Link + What's New

Yes. It’s broken here too. It’s a bug at the moment. 

On Nov 22, 2021, at 20:38, Rod <rodalcidonis@...> wrote:

They actually broke picture smart in this release, which is  a feature I rely on extensively to check USPS mail. When you perform a insert space bar and letters P and Shift C, it says image is not a picture. This was working just fine.
I am going to try same in a mail app that is not Outlook and see if the experience is the same.
Rod,
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of stewartross via groups.io
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 5:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
hi mike thanks for all the jaws downloads
from stew
----- Original Message ----- 
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 9:01 PM
Okay the latest download links for JAWS2021 & JAWS2022 have already been posted today, but below is the most recent download link for JAWS2020 + what's new.  This update is from a couple of weeks ago.
For those who use the Tandem feature, this update is required if you need to establish a Tandem connection with JAWS or Fusion 2022 or higher.

Below is the download link + what else is new in this release.

J2020.2110.3 32 & 64 bit:

https://jaws2020.vfo.digital/2020.2110.3.400/01BF761E-C6C6-4387-8E1F-1BBE3BB8EC96/J2020.2110.3.400-any.exe

Enhancements in JAWS 2020.2110.3 (November 2021)

For those who use the Tandem feature, this update is required if you need to establish a Tandem connection with JAWS or Fusion 2022 or higher.

To download the latest release, visit the 
Downloads web page.
You must be logged on as an administrator to install this software.

Enhancements in JAWS 2020.2012.9 (December 2020)

The following is a list of improvements made between the August 2020 release and the December 2020 update.

list of 15 items
• In the 2020 December Update, we have included a fix that will help users of ZoomText and Fusion in the future when they uninstall that version yet continue
to use later versions. There was a problem in earlier 2020 versions where it was impacting shared components with other versions such as the most recent
release. We encourage anyone who still has the 2020 versions installed, to please update  now even if you are not currently using it.
• Fixed a long-standing issue in File Explorer where JAWS would often not announce the correct number of files in the current folder.
• JAWS now properly reads as expected in Skype when moving focus back to the app without the need to first press ALT and ESC.
• When launching the Skype app included in Windows 10, JAWS now loads the correct settings files.
• While in a Zoom meeting, you can now press CTRL+SHIFT+T to find out who is currently talking. Zoom recently added this option with CTRL+2 but we were
previously using it for a JAWS feature.
• Removed the announcement of Tutor Messages in Microsoft Office Ribbons as they were very verbose when attempting to navigate.
• Resolved an issue when selecting all text (CTRL+A) in  a large Word document. This action would cause JAWS to hang for several seconds.
• Addressed an issue in Word documents where JAWS was not announcing indentation increments when pressing TAB.
• Resolved an issue in Excel where JAWS was not reading the selected item in various combo boxes in the Font dialog box.
• Resolved an issue where JAWS was not reading the Auto  Complete options in the Chrome Address bar.
• Addressed an issue where same page links were not always working as expected in Chrome or Edge Chromium.
• Added five new Japanese voices to the Add/Remove Voices utility, which allows you to sample and download Vocalizer Expressive 2 voices for use with JAWS,
ZoomText, and Fusion.
• Resolved an issue with navigating to the configuration editor in Thunderbird Email when running JAWS or Fusion.
• Addressed reports of JAWS performance issues encountered after accessing the Start menu multiple times.
• Updated braille drivers provided by Papenmeire.
list end

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.
Just once, I want a username and password prompt to say:  "Close Enough!"

Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 12:34 PM
hi mike and bill
do u have some download links that u can give me for jaws 2020/2021/2022
from stewart ross
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 8:31 PM
Hi Bill,
I'll get to that one in a little bit.  LOL  LOL  

Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 12:20 PM
Hi, Mike. I also saw basically the same update for JAWS 2021 this morning.
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2021 12:15 PM
To: JList
Subject: JAWS2022.2110.60 Update Download Link + What's New
Hi All,
An update for Jaws 2022 build 2110.60 was released and below is the download link + what's new in this release.
Download Link:
What's New:

Enhancements in JAWS 2022.2110.60 (November 2021)
list of 2 items
• An issue was discovered with the most recent November ninth update for Windows causing installation problems for many customers attempting to update
our software. Installing this latest update through Check for Updates, or downloading and installing the full version, resolves this issue.
• Resolved an issue where the Auto Migration from version 2021 or 2020 to 2022 was failing for many customers using non-English versions.
list end

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.