moderated Re: Loading a webpage, why is JAWS chatty?

Mark

Udo, before posting I did tests on Firefox, Edge and Chrome.  I've repeated and pasted results here. Does it prove your theory? Edge certainly is chatty.

Method
On this Canadian government page for Culture, history, and sport, I activated the Discover Parliament Hill link

Results
Here's the speech history for the three browsers after I activate the link. Notice how Chrome and Edge say the context of the source link.

Firefox
Parliament Hill - Canada.ca — Mozilla Firefox
Parliament Hill - Canada.ca
Page has 9Regions, 19headings and 45links

Chrome
Culture, history and sport - Canada.ca
 heading level 3  Link Discover Parliament Hill
Parliament Hill - Canada.ca
Parliament Hill - Canada.ca
Page has 9Regions, 19headings and 45links

Edge
 MainRegion
Discover Parliament Hill  heading level 3   this is a link
Discover Parliament Hill