moderated Re: Help Using JAWS to delete Blue Mountain Contact
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Hi, Rick. I have had a similar problem with an "OK" button on Google Voice. This is what I did to invoke the "OK" button.
1. Check the check box next to the address you want to delete as you did before.
2. Find the "OK" button.
3. Route the PC Cursor to the JAWS Cursor with either JAWS key plus the plus key on the NumPad, or with CAPSLOCK plus the apostrophe key when JAWS is in Laptop Keyboard Mode.
4. Press ENTER after performing step 3.
5. Refresh the screen as Mike B suggested with JAWS key plus ESCAPE.
6. Check to see if the address has been deleted.
Please let us know if either Mike B's suggestion or my suggestion was successful in allowing you to delete the address.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 2:46 PM
Subject: Help Using JAWS to delete Blue Mountain Contact
Are any of you familiar with the Blue Mountain e-card service? It has e-cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It also has an addressbook where you can store all your contacts. My problem is deleting a contact from the addressbook. The directions say that if you want to delete someone, check the contact and then hit the Delete button at the top of the page. I have multiple addresses for one contact and I am trying to delete one of them. When I check the box next to the address I want to delete there appears a notice to delete selected. I hit the Enter key and a dialog pops up. At the very bottom of the page there is an OK button. I hit the Enter key on it but the address I want to delete will not go away. If any of you out there have used Blue Mountain, can you give me some help and advice.