moderated Re: Help Using JAWS to delete Blue Mountain Contact

Bill White

Hi, Rick. I have had a similar problem with an "OK" button on Google Voice. This is what I did to invoke the "OK" button.

1. Check the check box next to the address you want to delete as you did before.

2. Find the "OK" button.

3. Route the PC Cursor to the JAWS Cursor with either JAWS key plus the plus key on the NumPad, or with CAPSLOCK plus the apostrophe key when JAWS is in Laptop Keyboard Mode.

4. Press ENTER after performing step 3.

5. Refresh the screen as Mike B suggested with JAWS key plus ESCAPE.

6. Check to see if the address has been deleted.

Please let us know if either Mike B's suggestion or my suggestion was successful in allowing you to delete the address.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...