moderated Re: Help Using JAWS to delete Blue Mountain Contact

Mike B.

I've never used Blue Mountain, but if you're using one of the chromium browsers, refresh the screen after clicking the appropriate buttons to see if that helps.

Stay safe & take care.  Mike.

Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2021 2:46 PM
Subject: Help Using JAWS to delete Blue Mountain Contact

Dear Listers:

Are any of you familiar with the Blue Mountain e-card service?  It has e-cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  It also has an addressbook where you can store all your contacts.  My problem is deleting a contact from the addressbook.  The directions say that if you want to delete someone, check the contact and then hit the Delete button at the top of the page.  I have multiple addresses for one contact and I am trying to delete one of them.  When I check the box next to the address I want to delete there appears a notice to delete selected.  I hit the Enter key and a dialog pops up.  At the very bottom of the page there is an OK button.  I hit the Enter key on it but the address I want to delete will not go away.  If any of you out there have used Blue Mountain, can you give me some help and advice.

Rick Miller