moderated Help Using JAWS to delete Blue Mountain Contact

Rick Miller

Dear Listers:

Are any of you familiar with the Blue Mountain e-card service?  It has e-cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc.  It also has an addressbook where you can store all your contacts.  My problem is deleting a contact from the addressbook.  The directions say that if you want to delete someone, check the contact and then hit the Delete button at the top of the page.  I have multiple addresses for one contact and I am trying to delete one of them.  When I check the box next to the address I want to delete there appears a notice to delete selected.  I hit the Enter key and a dialog pops up.  At the very bottom of the page there is an OK button.  I hit the Enter key on it but the address I want to delete will not go away.  If any of you out there have used Blue Mountain, can you give me some help and advice.

Rick Miller