moderated Re: DVD Player app that works with JAWS and Windows 10

John Covici

Leasey is a set of scripts written by Hartgen.org which increase the
functionality of Jaws. You have to pay, but for me it seems to be
worth doing so. There is a lot in there, so I would just look at the
website.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:56:58 -0500,
Howard Traxler wrote:

And what is Leasey?

Howard

On 11/19/2021 5:51 PM, John Covici wrote:
If you have Leasey, vlc is quite good, even without Leasey, its OK,
but Leasey has some very nice shortcuts.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2021 17:00:13 -0500,
Dan Longmore wrote:
[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Hi,

Looking for reliable DVD player app that works with JAWS and Windows 10.

Using latest of JAWS and Windows with all updates.

Free editions preferred but paid suggestions also welcome.

Thanks,

Dan

How do
you spend it?