From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of betina vega
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 10:47 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: focus 40 blu braille display not connection to JAWS

Hello, all:

I am using the Focus blu 40, 4th generation display with windows 11, and JAWS 2022. I have connected it using bluetooth, but this is the first time connecting the device using the USB port. I have tried going through the JAWS Braille menu, and following the steps to connect via USB but nothing happens. I have tried turning the Braille display on and off, and I do know I must have my Braille display turned on before activating JAWS. Any help would be appreciated.Thank you.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega

On 11/12/21, betina vega <betinavega93@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, everyone:

I am having an issue connecting my Focus 40 Braille display to my
computer using the USB port.
I am using JAWS 2022. I have tried various suggestions from the
internet, but they do not work.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Betina Vega