From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donnacha McCarthy
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 2:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 18 shifting focus on Windows 10

Hi group,

I am having an issue with JAWS on windows 10 on my machine, when
accessing the desktop or start menu on windows 10 JAWS keeps moving
focus on the screen back to the taskbar -

I have tried hiding the taskbar in desktop mode via the taskbar
settings however this has had no affect.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue or is this just a issue
with JAWS 18 on Windows 10?

Cheers,
Donnacha.

--