From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Donnacha McCarthy
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 3:29 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS 18 shifting focus on Windows 10

Hi group,

I am having an issue with JAWS on windows 10 on my machine, when accessing the desktop or start menu on windows 10 JAWS keeps moving focus on the screen back to the taskbar -

I have tried hiding the taskbar in desktop mode via the taskbar settings however this has had no affect.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue or is this just a issue with JAWS 18 on Windows 10?

Cheers,
Donnacha.

--
Donnacha McCarthy