From Shaz.
Canberra, Australia.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kramlinger, Keith
G., M.D. via groups.io
Sent: Monday, 15 November 2021 10:57 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: seeking advice regarding web browsers

hi,
Thanks to those who answered my earlier question about windows 10 versus
Windows 11. I will be sticking with windows 10, thanks to your unanimous
opinions!
when I last used a PC, I was using Internet explorer. That is no longer an
option. I am curious as to which Web browsers people recommend for best use
with Jaws.
Thanks in advance for any insights. Keith