Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 10:27 PM
Subject: Re: Jaws will not work on some web pages

Hi Curtis and Tony,

To add to Curtis’s excellent questions, one more that might save a little trouble if the answer is no: has your wife maximized the page? To check, press alt-spacebar, release and then arrow up or down through the options. If maximized isn’t grayed out, press the spacebar on it. If it is grayed out, then maximization isn’t the source of the problem.