moderated Re: Jaws will not work on some web pages

tina sohl

Hi everyone. Thanks Steve, for the tip. I didn't know that. It seems
if I just make sure the site's maximized, it works as it should. I
didn't have to think about that until after a recent windows update,
but a simple fix is nice.
Tina

On 11/15/21, Steve Nutt <steve@...> wrote:
Pro tip: You can press Windows and up Arrow to maximise as well.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close