moderated Re: seeking advice regarding web browsers

James English

Hi Steve,

I only like it more because of Chrome's odd love of crashing on this
computer which I can't explain. It's a very modern i7 system with
windows 10 and jaws 2021, but sometimes chrome will just exit without
warning.

On 11/15/21, Steve Nutt <steve@comproom.co.uk> wrote:
Wow, I don't like IE any more having used Chrome.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close