moderated Re: Windows 11 chat app

Michael Munn

Ok here is what the chat app said
"We ran into an issue and were unable to finish setting up. Please try again.
  selected"

Thanks

Best regards

michael H. Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 12:58 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

It’s been a while since setting it up (I set up mine back in August or September while testing this feature as a Windows Insider).

It turns out Microsoft Teams that is used by Chat is actually a web app. It might be possible that somehow the Chat portal might be having difficulty connecting you to Teams web portal for some reason (yes, you do need a Microsoft Account to use the portal properly).

You say you hear “try again” when you press Windows+C? Can you tell us more, including exactly what this screen says (surely there might be additional text).

Cheers,

Joseph