From: Marquette, Ed
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 6:54 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Creating Shortcut Keys with Jaws?

That works; however, the Web application is designed such that there are about 10 to 15 links/buttons/graphics of interest. So, even when bookmarked, there are still several presses of "k" to get to the right control.
The bookmarks are also, for me at least, a little unpredictable.
I'm definitely going to check out the Hotspot Clicker. Window Bridge used to have that function built in, and I backdoor rigged to get Window-Eyes to do the same thing, but GW Micro didn't support it and actively discouraged it.