moderated Re: Windows 11 chat app

Michael Munn

Ok thanks Joseph. I doo have a microsoft Account and Microsoft Teams .how can I get the Preview version of Microsoft Teams?

Thanks

best regards

michael H. Mun

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 12:39 AM Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

The Chat app is, essentially, a portal to Microsoft Teams. You need to have a Microsoft Account and Microsoft Teams (preview) app installed to sign in and use it.

Cheers,

Joseph