moderated Windows 11 chat app

Michael Munn

Hi all, I have a question here regarding how to set up the Windows 11 Chat app. Recently, I installed Windows 11 and there is a feature that I really want to take advantage of, and this feature is the Chat app. I hit the command Win+C to activate this feature but everytime time I try to set it up, it wont show me the setup button instead it shows me the try again button. I hit the try again button and nothing happened.
If you have configured the Windows 11 chat app before, can you please show me how you do it?
Thanks
Best regards
michael H. Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Georgia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Georgia

www.nfbga.org

Member: National association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind

www.nfb.org

www.hadley.edu