From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of tina sohl
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 6:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws will not work on some web pages

Thanks Adrian, for suggesting to check the maximazation. I think that fixed it. I'd completely forgotten, I so rarely have to do that. Will try and remember with this site.
Tina

On 11/14/21, Tony Sohl <tonysohl@...> wrote:
Hi it will work on other pages and just not the church page. On hsn,
it works fine, on gogle it works fine and everything esle, but not the
page we are having issues with on my wi9fe's computer only.

That is very strange!