From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Annabelle Susan Morison
Sent: 14 November 2021 22:12
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: SAPI 5 Voices For Windows

Hi, it's Annabelle.

I have a CD Rom of Realspeak Solo voices that came with JAWS 4.5, which includes Javier (Latin American Spanish), Tom (American English), Jennifer (American English), Emily (British English), (Daniel (British English), Serena (British English), and Paulina (Latin American Spanish), but I can't get these voices to load into JAWS 2021 in Windows 10, as the disk says they're specifically for 32-bit systems. Is there a CD ROM out there that has 64-bit versions of these SAPI 5 voices?