From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curtis Chong
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2021 4:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws wil not work on some web pages

Hello Tony:

I looked at the page whose link you provided, which was
https://sunvalleycc.online.church/. I am running JAWS 2022 with Windows 10
21H1. I have access to the latest versions of Microsoft Edge and Google
Chrome. I also have Mozilla Firefox.

On the page which appears when you activate the above link, none of my
browsers will see an edit box when the JAWS command "e" is pressed. However,
it is interesting that Forms Mode is automatically turned on. Here are a
couple of questions that might help to address the differences in behavior
between your and your wife's computer.

1. Is there supposed to be an edit box or field on the page which
comes up when the above link is activated?

2. Are you both using the same Web browser? If so, what browser
is it?

3. Are you both running with the same version of JAWS? What
version would that be, and if your versions are different, can you tell us
what version of JAWS runs on your computer and what version runs on your
wife's system?

4. What about operating systems? Are you both running Windows 10
or is each one of you using a different operating system? If the latter, can
you tell us what operating systems?

What we have here is only some of the information we need to attempt to
address your issue.

With kind regards,

Curtis Chong