moderated Jaws wil not work on some web pages

Tony Sohl

wWe are having an issue with JAWS and form fields on a website.

We are serving at our church and it's online and using an online platform that normally works with Jaws.

For some reason, on my wife's laptop computer, when she goes to press the leter E to go to the fiorm field, it keeps telling her there are no form fields on thsi page.

However, when I run the same page on my laptop, I can press ther letter E to see the form fields and it works properly.

We are wondering if she has a newer version of windows than I do.

What is causing this not to work? On other web pages, she can go to the edit fields.

Here is the website we are having issues with.

https://sunvalleycc.online.church/