From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Doing the Chores
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 8:42 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Creating Shortcut Keys with Jaws?

Why not just mark it with Ctrl+Shift+K?

Dave Carlson

From: "Brandon Keith Biggs" <brandonboy13@comcast.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 22:41
Subject: Creating Shortcut Keys with Jaws?

Hello,
Is there a way to create a hot key through Jaws that will activate a link on
a webpage? The webpage doesn't have one specified, but I navigate the
webpage so much that it's becoming a major waste of time to hit 2 or 3
buttons when with a hot key I could just hit one.
I use:
http://www.good-ear.com/servlet/EarTrainer
all the time and in particular, the link to find if you got the problem
right takes lots of time to find after you've clicked the submit button with
your answer. If I could get jaws to find the "Try next one" link super fast
it would shave off like 6 seconds off each interval.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs