moderated Re: Remote Desktop

Abraham Sweiss

OK, I had to access a remote desktop today and the keys aiuse to use don’t work. Were you ever able to figure out how to minimize the remote desktop screen?

Thanks,abraham

On Oct 13, 2021, at 3:48 PM, Abraham Sweiss <abrahamsweiss8@...> wrote:

I am going from memory, I believe the key combination is
Ctrl plus Alta plus either break or page up.

Thanks,abraham

On Oct 13, 2021, at 2:08 PM, Don Mauck <don.mauck@...> wrote:

Hi, I thought that when in Remote Desktop you could lock the input Window by using Control+Shift+ the Break key.

That is not obviously the correct key. I cannot find it in the Remote Access help section so I’m now asking nicely if anyone can help me out.