moderated Re: JAWS 2022 Saying Read Only when Open an Outlook Email

Steve Nutt

I don’t like this approach. What if you get a document or book with the words Read Only in them?

You could limit it to Outlook, but what then if you get an Email with it in?

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close