moderated Re: Merging settings

Paula Waby

Thanks so much Mike. We’ll try this. She is a relatively new Jaws user so maybe inadvertently ticked or unticked something when she tried the update herself.

Cheers

Paula.

Paula Waby

ACATS

Trainer

Blind Low Vision NZ

Kāpō, Matarehu Aotearoa

P: 03 466 4244 ext: 4244 | E: pwaby@...

Corner of Hillside Road & Law Street

Dunedin 9012

Read our new resource ‘Clearing Our Way’, dedicated to the blind, deaf blind and low vision community