From: Mike & Barbara
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 5:23 AM
Subject: Re: Creating Shortcut Keys with Jaws?

Hi Brandon,

Yes, you can! If you are running XP try the following;

1. Go to the the website of choice.
2. With the website open, press Alt + F, for the file menu.
3. Arrow up to the, Send sub-menu, & press enter.
4. Arrow to, Shortcut To Desktop, & press enter.
5. Now, there will be a shortcut for this website on your desktop, & you
can
now assign a shortcut keystroke to it .

Here's another way to do this.

1. Go to the the website of choice.
2. Press the applications key, to open the context menu or, press, shift
+
F10.
3. Arrow up to, Create Shortcut, & press enter.
4. You will get a dialogue asking, " Do you want to put a shortcut to this
website on your desktop?" Tab to yes, & press the spacebar.
5. Now, assign a keystroke to the shortcut on the desktop.

I'm sure you can do the above in Windows7 as well. Hope this helps. Take
care.
Mike