From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Miller
Sent: Sunday, 7 November 2021 3:11 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: A Tip On JAWS and Outlook

Dear Listers:

I have just upgraded my computer to Office 365 which has a more modern version of Outlook.  I am handling e-mails fairly well, but on the calendar not all of my events, including my meetings, are showing.  I read that there is a way to solve this problem by locating the calendar on the navigation bar and then clicking “Dock the peek,” but I do not know how to do this using JAWS.  Do any of you out there know, and can one of you please give me some advice?

Rick Miller