moderated Is there a substitute key, for the windows FNE key?

Albert Cutolo

Good morning everyone,

My girlfriend has a Logitech wireless  keyboard  that she uses with her HP. Laptop  computer. However, this particular keyboard, doesn’t have a windows FNE key on it where in order for her too raise the volume, she would have too press both  the FNE    key and the F7 key too increase the volume level.  My question is, is there another key that she can use too substitute for this purpose?  She’s using Jaws 2021, and the latest windows 10.

Any and all help and suggestions and advice will be much appreciated,

Al