From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: 05 November 2021 22:32
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: downgrading to Windows 10

Madison, I can't remember if you have an IOS device or not. If you do, here
is another # you should keep handy. Apple help desk: 1-877-204-3930 The
only time I've ever had trouble with both telephone numbers was when my Mac
was converted to a Windows and I needed help. MS said, not their problem as
it was a Apple product and Apple said it was now a windows so not their
problem either. Finally I was able to talk to someone who did help, it was
just an interesting and dare I say, frustrating situation.