moderated Re: Etiqet: Was RE: downgrading to Windows 10

Laura,

I really don't care how you see me, or anyone else does, either.  This is not a popularity contest.

I have posted what I posted in topics where the actual violation that triggered the need occurred, as well as stand alone.

And the kinds of reactions it gets, including encouraging people to do what they should not be doing, is consistent.

And I really don't care whether what I said puts Madison off or not.  She's an adult.  She needs to know these things.  I'm not about to treat everyone here like they are children.

It's amusing that when someone, not only me, can cite things like:

25 Forum Posting Etiquette Tips

and the other article I referenced, that have been out there for years as guides, get accused of it "just being your opinion."  It's not.  It never has been.

    ~ William Plomer