moderated Re: downgrading to Windows 10

Chris

I say again, this is a jaws list and not a windows list, so way off topic for this group

From: Rick Mladek
Sent: 05 November 2021 18:23
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: downgrading to Windows 10

If it is on different lists, she has done not one thing wrong and I support her asking as many as needed to get the answers sought. Remember, your delete key is, as you all often state, your option. Is a cross is done and yuou seem to be on more than one list, again, hit your delete key. She has done nothing wrong and just because you get a second or a third identical message from all you hold membership within, you are the individual with many memberships, she has not done one thing in error within any one individual group list. Get over it and move on...