moderated Re: downgrading to Windows 10

Chris

Actualy this is a jaws group not a windows group , so it is in the wrong group for her particular question, and therefore should not have been posted in this group

From: James English
Sent: 05 November 2021 18:33
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: downgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Is there really any need for the hostility here? She is simply trying

to get the answer as quickly as possible, and asking various groups,

whether there is overlap or not, is a good way of doing that. There

will be users here who are not on the other lists that were messaged,

I know this as this is the only message I've received on the subject.

I get it if the message was posted to lists for where it isn't

relevant (vi-phone, Manchester united supporters trust, a fantasy

basketball league) but as far as I am aware it wasn't.

Your delete key works to delete mail in most mail clients, and

deleting using most webmail services is hassle free, far easier than

ranting because someone has sent you 2 emails instead of one.

- James Kizagurien-English