Creating Shortcut Keys with Jaws?

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonboy13@...>

Hello,
Is there a way to create a hot key through Jaws that will activate a link on a webpage? The webpage doesn’t have one specified, but I navigate the webpage so much that it’s becoming a major waste of time to hit 2 or 3 buttons when with a hot key I could just hit one.
I use:
http://www.good-ear.com/servlet/EarTrainer
all the time and in particular, the link to find if you got the problem right takes lots of time to find after you’ve clicked the submit button with your answer. If I could get jaws to find the “Try next one” link super fast it would shave off like 6 seconds off each interval.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs