moderated Re: downgrading to Windows 10

Mario

I tend to disagree. Madison is simply multiposting, trying to get as many responces to her issue.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Brian Vogel [mailto:britechguy@gmail.com]
Subject: downgrading to Windows 10
Date: Friday, November 5, 2021, 12:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 10:15 AM, Madison Martin wrote:

Can anyone tell me how I go back to Windows 10?

-
Posting this on three separate lists at the same time, particularly
where there is significant overlap in the membership, is really not
necessary.

On Posting to More Than One Online Support Forum for the Same Issue –
AKA Forum Cross Posting <https://www.excelguru.ca/content.php?184>

*/It is the function of creative men to perceive the relations between
thoughts, or things, or forms of expression that may seem utterly
different, and to be able to combine them into some new forms--the power
to connect the seemingly unconnected./*

    ~ William Plomer