moderated Re: downgrading to Windows 10

Chris

If its anything like win10 then you can restore back to your previous  operating system  under update and security  > backup

Thats if you haven’t deleted any of the previous os backups or later than 10 days

From: Madison Martin
Sent: 05 November 2021 14:15
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: downgrading to Windows 10

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how I go back to Windows 10? Is it something that I can do

simply using Jaws and my braille display like when I do a Windows update, or

would I need sighted assistance? Upgrading is generally fairly easy/simple to do

(though I realize that this might not be the case for everyone) and if

downgrading is the same then I'd much rather do that then get help to uninstall

and then re-install Windows 11 because this seems far less risky and

nerve-wracking. Plus I didn't have this issue when using Windows 10 and Jaws

2022 and I know that Windows 10 will be supported for awhile longer. Really hope

someone can help me just as you have all tried to do to fix this issue, I really

appreciate it, I just wish that someone's suggestion had worked and then it

wouldn't have had to come to this. Thanks

Madison