moderated downgrading to Windows 10

Madison Martin

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me how I go back to Windows 10? Is it something that I can do
simply using Jaws and my braille display like when I do a Windows update, or
would I need sighted assistance? Upgrading is generally fairly easy/simple to do
(though I realize that this might not be the case for everyone) and if
downgrading is the same then I'd much rather do that then get help to uninstall
and then re-install Windows 11 because this seems far less risky and
nerve-wracking. Plus I didn't have this issue when using Windows 10 and Jaws
2022 and I know that Windows 10 will be supported for awhile longer. Really hope
someone can help me just as you have all tried to do to fix this issue, I really
appreciate it, I just wish that someone's suggestion had worked and then it
wouldn't have had to come to this. Thanks
Madison