moderated Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

Steve Nutt

Hi,

I agree, but what throws people is object navigation. Most people don’t use the touch cursor commands in JAWS, which carries out similar functionality either.

There’s a lot of good stuff in NVDA, and of course, you can emulate the JAWS cursor, by going into screen review mode in NVDA.

Where NVDA is weaker in my view, is Office products such as Outlook. The Email reading experience is not so nice, especially now that JAWS 2022 is lightning fast with Outlook.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services

77 Exeter Close