From: "Farfar Doing the Chores" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible Peachtree Accounting is Ready Now

Gary,

So you're paying the small amount to download the Tax Acts and install on
your computer, and not the version that runs on the web?

That's what I do, and yes, it's sort of accessible with JAWS, but takes a
lot of extra routing home and tabbing to keep focus during the Q&A wizard,
and again in the forms mode, it's really bad.

Dave Carlson