moderated Re: Task Bar in Windows 11

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

Well, I haven’t found a problem with Windows+t then hitting enter on any of the applications I arrow to.

Like Sieghard, I tend to use either the Windows key plus the number corresponding to where the app is in the list, 1 for Outlook, 2 for Edge, etc.

Or, I have defined my own hotkeys for programs I use like control+alt+e for Excel.

I only use first letter navigation when I  am in a list like in file explorer.

Richard

My Web site: https://www.turner42.com