From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jerry Berrier
Sent: November 4, 2021 7:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Task Bar in Windows 11

I am using JFW 2022, and I just upgraded to Windows 11.  (Probably not a wise move)

If I hit Windows-t to go to the task bar, I can arrow right or left to go through the items on the task bar.  If I hit enter or space bar on one of them, it usually does nothing.  If I go back into the task bar and do it again, the app opens.

With Windows 10, I used to also be able to use first letter navigation.  Open the task bar, hit c for calendar, then Enter.  First letter navigation does not seem to work in Windows 11.  I also tried it with NVDA and Narrator.  Same result.

Any thoughts?

Jerry Berrier

(This address is used for lists I subscribe to.)