From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@bellsouth.net>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 22, 2012 10:44
Subject: Re: Accessible Peachtree Accounting is Ready Now

Dave,
I think you misunderstood which version I used. I used the downloaded
version of TaxAct that I installed on my computer. I have been using TaxAct
for around 12 years. Although access is not perfect, it is much better than
it has ever been. I must admit that my tax situation is not as complicated
as yours, for which I am grateful.

Gary King
w4wkz@bellsouth.net