From: Jim Rawls
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2021 2:42 PM
Subject: having trouble signing into Bard on my windows ten computer.

Hi all,

I forgot my pass word, and when I go to the web site   to sign in I , Don’t see  the link that says forgot pass word. I see the link that says change your pass word, gut I need the link that says forgot password, so I can put in my secret questioners. How dan I find that link? I am using jaws 2021 and   windows ten. Jim