moderated Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

Judy

Hello, I just randomly read this post. This subject line has been up for days, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't have time to read every single post on this busy list. So the couple I have read had nothing to do with Jaws cost. A lot of us could miss something that may be helpful to us if all of you would write a new post with the correct subject line. This is really frustrating, as I assume the subject line fits the message, which it doesn't anymore. Please stop this. Judy & Libby

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hareth
Sent: Thursday, November 4, 2021 12:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws Screen Reader cost?.

Narrator sense one of win10 additions is more than enough to:
Installing windows from scratch
navigating through the windows initial setup
and after the above its good to install other screenreaders from
files, or even with internet browsing and downloading.
BTW, English is not my 1st language, I find win10 tts voice with
narrator just fine to understand. I'm probably not the only one who
really didn't get what you need narrator to do more than the above.

On 11/4/21, David Diamond <Daviddiamond2019@...> wrote:
It does not tell me the proper term, insert on both left or right mouse keys
is not the proper term. To bee truthful, I’m not sure of what the verbiage
is, I just found it annoying and I can’t seem to get into the menu to change
it. All in all, a real pain. I have no idea how to get a screen reader with
no active screen reader. Even pasting the link from another computer does
not work as how do I know if it is pasted and then, once it gets there, one
has to scroll down to download it, again how can that be done if no reader
is working. For those who’ve done it, enlighten me.