moderated Re: Attaching an email to another email

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 05:31 PM, kevin meyers wrote:
I need to reply to an email and attach another one.
-
If what's been offered does not work, another option is just forwarding the message you wanted to attach.   That's generally what I do, anyway, and in the message that references it I say something like, "I'll be forwarding the perninent message right after sending this one."

    ~ William Plomer