moderated Re: Attaching an email to another email

Curtis Chong

Kevin:

I do this in Outlook, so if you’re using something else, my instructions may not work.

Focus on the message you want to attached without opening it. Copy this to the clipboard with Control C.

Now, open the message to which you want the email attached. Put your cursor at the start of the actual message body. Press Control V to paste.

HTH.

Kindly,

Curtis Chong