moderated Re: Windows 11 and Office 365 with Jaws issue

Jason White

On 2/11/21 18:29, Vaughan Dodd wrote:
Not experiencing this. In fact, Windows 11 with v2022 of Jaws and all Office
apps up-to-date - most stable and responsive I have ever had.
It's the same for me - no additional issues with JAWS 2022.

Microsoft Outlook becomes unresponsive and needs to be restarted sometimes when I'm accessing IMAP folders, but that has been an issue for years. Under Windows 11 and JAWS 2022, it does seem to be more responsive in general (save for that long-standing bug).