From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 10:03 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: youtube

We have Bob Logue to thank for this. Here's his post.

Good news for screen reader users. I didn't know there were shortcut keys
to skip back and forth in Youtube videos. I tried it today and it works.
We do have to turn the virtual pc cursor off first (jaws key z), but that is
so much easier than trying to rout the Jaws cursor to the slider and click
on it to activate it so that the arrow keys work. Then you can also press k
to pause and resume.

http://lifehacker.com/5899420/

press-j-and-l-to-skip-12-seconds-back-and-forward-in-youtube-videos
Don't know if extra steps are also needed with other screen readers.

Bob