From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Wednesday, 3 November 2021 11:06 am
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Windows 11 and Office 365 with Jaws issue

Hi all,
I upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday and ever since I've noticed Outlook being
really slow, I've had to close it out multiple times and I've even had to
shut down my laptop a couple of times to get it to do anything. I have
trouble arrowing through messages and when I delete one Jaws just seems to
freeze up. I think this is a Jaws issue, when I use Narrator things seem to
work fine, but I'd really rather not have to switch to it permently. Just
wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there's anything that
can be done about this?
Using latest versions of Jaws (2022), Office 365 and Windows 11. Really hope
someone can help me!! Thanks Madison