moderated Re: Windows 11 and Office 365 with Jaws issue

crayton Benner

Yes. It does sound like a Jaws bug.

On Nov 2, 2021, at 18:06, Madison Martin <maddymartin@mymts.net> wrote:

Hi all,
I upgraded to Windows 11 yesterday and ever since I've noticed Outlook being
really slow, I've had to close it out multiple times and I've even had to shut
down my laptop a couple of times to get it to do anything. I have trouble
arrowing through messages and when I delete one Jaws just seems to freeze up. I
think this is a Jaws issue, when I use Narrator things seem to work fine, but
I'd really rather not have to switch to it permently. Just wondering if anyone
else has experienced this and if there's anything that can be done about this?
Using latest versions of Jaws (2022), Office 365 and Windows 11. Really hope
someone
can help me!! Thanks Madison