From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Curt Taubert
Sent: Tuesday, November 2, 2021 12:09 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: jaws updates

Hi, I have a question maybe someone has some advice. Back when jfw 20
21 came out, I with the help of my Dad signed up for, I think it was the next four or five updates. I haven't got any update so far. But my friend signed up for a different plan and says he's been getting all the updates for 20 21.